2009-12-16

My new love

You might be thinking "oh how cute! brady hooked up with the girl from his last posting..." well there would be one thing right with that statement and two things wrong: A. i did fall in love with a babe. 2. It isn't the girl from the basketball game. III. I haven't officially "met" the girl of my dreams...yet. D. I need to start liking "country music" in order to hook up with the girl of my dreams. Don't get me wrong, I still am desperately in love with my reese but lets face it, she wouldn't really like a 21 year old guy taking care of her kids while she's out "stage kissing" people like Christian Bale and Mark Ruffalo. So i found someone way more practical and in my league - Taylor Swift. I watched a SNL skit at my sister's house with Bryce and I instantly fell in love with taylor. She's the babe of the century. She will be mine. I've diligently been announcing my love on the popular social networking site "facebook" and only received negative, discouraging responses. I guess i now know who my real friends are...thanks Nan and Bryce for being so encouraging. I know that i will, one day, be with the girl of my dreams. I mean really, who doesn't want to be with her???
(the video starts around 10 seconds. perks of downloading the free version off the internet)
what i would give to be the guy in the video...oh yeah, if i have to like country for someone like THAT, i would in a heartbeat

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you should definitely go for her. I'm behind you 100%. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fully support you on one condition.. can i be a bridesmaid?

    ReplyDelete